Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Many Faces of Twitter


Threw on a hat just for the pic lol.. Dnt even wear earrings any more.


Hugging FatFat.. Thats a nice back huh??


Universal Studios Shrek 3D glasses.. Slick mohawk.. SWAG lol


Sharing a meal w/ FatFat.. Haircut dificult 2 explain.. it was nice tho (in person).. Looking dark as hell #Team Light Skinded.. (I know its skinned, damn relax lol)


LOL.. Hairline like a 40 yr old in this one.. Looking extra skinny too..


GAY.. Girls like this one tho..


Caramel!!.. Direct TV!!.. Nike watch!!.. You can see the white in me, thru my nose lol..


Old phone.. Batman in the background.. one of my goto haircuts.. *1st Twitter Pic* 12/09


Wearing my "Hecho En Mexico - Made In Mexico" shirt.. Hoping I dnt get stabbed lol..


Every pic w/ this hoodie is from the same day.. With lil wayne/whoopi jr & Nisha Cole


Current Twitter Avatar.. White Women on my shirt.. sink to my left.. Letting the chin/neck hair grow lol..


I thought this would be interesting, I was wrong!!