Thursday, November 7, 2013

She's Currently Beyond Me.

Arguably the prettiest woman I've ever seen wants to hang out w/ me. She messes with dudes that have a certain lifestyle. I'm a full time college student. No, I'm a broke full time college student, lol. She models and acts. Ppl she messes with are models, musicians, pro skaters, etc. I'm not at that level of lifestyle. That's all I can think about. It would be no problem if she just wanted to fuck me. That's an equalizer. That's nature. I can compete in that. But, the lifestyle shit is about connections, money, & power. I don't even have my own place yet. Which is natural while in college, excluding dorms & school apartments. What I do have though, is a shit load of potential!

Probably gonna chicken out....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10