Tuesday, December 20, 2011

November 30th, 2011

Ok !! I went to blockbuster at 8:40something. Dropped my movies off & returned to my car to find out that I LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR!!!

I didn't have my phone either, I left it on the CHARGER AT HOME! The store nearby wasn't open.

So I walked from Artesia & western to western & Redondo beach. I went to cvs, bought a snickers and asked to use their payphone.

They didn't have one!!! So I walked dwn from Redondo beach & western to Redondo beach & denker. Went to dominoes to ask for change for a $1.

They didn't have any quarters, so I went to the laundry mat across the parking lot. They didn't give change.. WTF?? THEY ONLY DEAL W/ $$$ dollar bills.

So I walked back to Dominoes and got all the dimes they had. Went back to the laundry mat cuz they had a pay phone. Threw in 3 dimes...

Called my bro, he didn't answer. Left a message, waited 7-10 minutes. Then I called again, same result. Threw 3 more dimes in.

Called my mom's house in south central and asked my aunt to call my bro and tellem to listen to his messages.

I ran out of change, walked back to dominoes, they didn't have any more change!!!! So I walked to pacific square, only place that had change was Carrolls.

But I said no cuz there were a bunch of families inside eating and I wanted to stay low key!! So I walked across the street to a hotel.

They said they don't have change, and pointed me to Carrolls lol!! So I headed west and walked passed the out of business Halloween shop.

I went to SUBWAY and asked for change for a dollar and they obliged. I got the change, walked back to the laundry mat. Made another phone call, my bro answered.

Told em what was up, where I was. He hopped in the car and I waited inside the laundry mat.
The mat had TVs in it and a sign that said: Internet: 15mins for a dollar; I said WHY NOT!

Hopped on the internet, put in my $1, and looked at all the grammy sh*t.
I found out that Kanye had the most nods!!!!! & that a professor and his students discovered Chinese tunnels and underground facilities filled w/ Nukes!

Right when I was about to tweet about what I was up to, my bro showed up. I left the cpu w/ internet minutes still on it!

We went to the crib, I grabbed my spare key. We drove back to blockbuster and I hopped in the whip and peeled off like an orange!


I enjoyed every minute of it!